Flat or pitched. Industrial, commercial or domestic. New or historic. In good condition or in need of remedial work. Whatever your roof type, age, condition, material or height – wherever in the UK and whatever the access, we can inspect, clear, clean and, renew it. Guttering, downpipes and drains too.
Our unique roof cleaning process completely removes moss, lichen, algae, fungi and other pollutants from tiles, slates, bitumen and glass, enhancing the appearance of the roof and adding value to your property. And our special roof sealant is guaranteed to keep it that way.
We’ve cleaned and cleared over a 1,000 roofs in the UK, including warehouses, industrial units, DIY ‘sheds’, shopping centres, offices, showrooms, schools, university buildings, science parks and factories – plus residential homes, churches, mosques and hospitals.
Mosses and other living organisms love roofs, especially those shaded by trees. Over time they find their way under the laps to dislodge tiles and slates, allow rain water to penetrate, damage the under-felt, create leaks and excrete acids that bleach a roof’s colour.
- We can have your roof looking like new again. We use a pressure cleaning system powered through specially designed spray heads that jet water at critical angles to attack and then remove dirt, moss, lichen, algae, fungi and grime – without damaging the roof.
- Then we apply two coats of our special sealant which dries to an extremely tough, durable and waterproof sealer to keep out the weather and stop moss and other pollutants taking hold again.
- It protects and revitalises roofs to make them look like new and is backed by a 10 year, no quibble guarantee – with the extra benefit of increasing the value and sales appeal of your building.
- We can work at all height levels, regardless of access difficulties, using scaffolding, access platforms or rope technology.
- Safety – our personnel are only allowed to work on jobs for which they are fully trained and qualified, including rope access.