Sports Traider Charity 100 club member
- Equipment and support the need to discover and fulfil their sporting ambition and potential, whatever their background, ability or disability.
- Sustainable sources of funding to help disadvantaged young people participate in sport.
- Increased access for adults to employment and improved economic well-being through opportunities to gain skills, confidence, knowledge and work history.
- Access for young people to education programmes, employment opportunities and developing a culture of learning and development
- Increased opportunities to learn, providing facilities which encourages everyone to develop the confidence and skills required to reach their full potential, gain positive social and personal skills, become confident and build lasting friendships.
- Meaningful volunteering opportunities to disadvantaged people including but not exclusively to those with physical and learning disabilities, mental health and well being issues, and ex-offenders.
- Promoting a Health and Well being agenda through our own work and collaborating with partner organisations.