Building Cleaning Services | Brick Cleaning
Kaizen Group | Setting the standards in building refurbishment
When only ‘as good as new’ will do.
Any type, age or condition. Any height / length / anywhere in the UK. Brick, stone, steel, concrete or cast iron – road, railway, river, canal or foot – we can inspect, clean, repaint and refurbish
Access can be by rope, cradle or scaffolding – whichever is practical, safe, economically sensible and allows us to inspect closely every inch of a structure, report back with video and still photography and carry out appropriate remedial work.
In 25 years of working on all types of structures – from suspension bridge to listed castle, from modern office block to giant steel works – we have tackled and resolved just about every maintenance problem: experience that is second to none in the UK.
- Every bridge is different – age, purpose, design, materials, structure and stresses. Many have historic significance.
- Spandrels, parapets, rings, barrels, masonry, concrete and steelwork are all vulnerable. We understand these things.
- We can undertake site investigations and assessment with full reporting, remedial proposals and costings to provide you with vital information, pinpointing specific faults and stress areas.
- We’ve proven techniques to secure masonry, stitch cracks, strengthen parapets, renew materials and redistribute loads, without introducing additional stresses.
- We’re experienced in repair and stabilisation techniques.
- When conservation is an issue, we use minimum abrasion and traditional skills and recipes.
- For over 25 years we have been removing, treating and managing graffiti, gum, oil stains, weeds and insect infestation.
- Our truck mounted pumps power water through our special spray heads, which jet at critical angles to soften dirt and grime.
- We can work at all height levels, regardless of access difficulties, using scaffolding, access platforms or rope access technology.
- Safety matters – our personnel are only allowed to work on jobs for which they are fully trained and qualified, including rope access.
- We always clean up afterwards and make good the site.
Freephone us on 0800 1694 572 to discuss your project today.
We’ll climb up, abseil down and inspect every nook and cranny until we understand what your building needs inside and out, to make it as good as new.
The difference between good and great is the detail. And we make sure every single one is perfect.
The process starts with a thorough inspection from top to bottom – we’ll climb up, abseil down and look in every nook and cranny until we understand your building inside and out.
We’ll then send you a detailed report about our findings, supported by photographs and a list of recommendations and a proposed schedule of works.
- Meticulous planning and assessment to determine the best methodology and equipment for the job
- Detailed expert advice to help you make the right decisions
- The latest technology means time saved and better results
- Professional, friendly and experienced team
- Minimal disruption to operations
- High health & safety standards
- Ingenious solutions to access problems
How we can help
Here’s a range of the kind of jobs we can undertake:
Nearly all distribution hubs use racking bolted to the floor. When the time comes to hand back the building to the owner, a common dilapidation requirement is to remove the bolts. As we’ve been asked so many times to provide this service, we can offer to remove these too. Another part of the complete refurbishment service that Kaizen offers.
Read more >>
We can repaint an entire building for you. Top to bottom, inside or out. We’re also experienced in applying specialist types of paint – fireproof, graffiti-resistant, we’ve done it. Just get in touch with your requirements and our team will talk you through what you need.
Metal or UPVC double-glazed windows often suffer from various issues from blown panels to faulty gaskets. As part of our services and because of our innovative access methods , we can get to those hard-to-reach windows and repair the, improving the look from the outside, and the view from the inside.
Large buildings of all types are often covered in various types of fascia. Over time these become discoloured, brittle and/or cracked, making a building unsightly. We can remedy this by specialist refurbishment techniques or by precision panel replacement.
A common issue with corrugated buildings. Where the edges of the different panels join (the ‘cut-edge’) dirt can collect. When dirt collects, moisture collects which leads to rusting, leaks and damage to the fabric of the building. Our specialist team can rectify this problem and make it ‘as new’.
The roof is the most important part of every building, yet as it’s literally out of sight, it can often get neglected. This leads to a variety of problems including cut-edge corrosion, guttering leaks and damage to the fabric of the roof and skylights (that can get broken and also dirty, lowering natural light and increasing lighting bills). Following an inspection we can pinpoint the issues with your roof, and undertake a programme of works to make it watertight for years to come.
We can repair any kind of stone or brickwork. From pointing to marble, we’ll get it looking great.
We understand that our service is only as good as the talents of our team. That’s why the expertise and training of our staff is of paramount importance, so they’re fully prepared for the tough and exacting work they do. Over the years we’ve gained the top accreditations in our industry, and maintain them through regular auditing and a continuous programme of staff training and improvement.
Take the next step…
Find out what we can do for you, and your building.
Ask for a free sample area and we’ll show you what we can do.
We’ll come to you, carry out an onsite survey and give you a quote.
From the first friendly chat to the last happy handshake, we’re here to make everything simple and easy, and to complete the job in hand in an efficient, safe and enjoyable way to the highest of standards.
If you’d like to talk to us about your requirements, arrange a visit, or ask our expert advice on a specialised job, please get in touch: