Graphene roof repair and refurbishment
Introduction to Graphene
The Graphene® System: Roof repair, refurbishment and coatings that are guaranteed to restore and protect.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Damp tolerant during application
- UV resistant
- Solvent and VOC Free
- Long term reliability 3 Easy re-coating
- Application temperature 3°C – 60°C
- Isocyanate Free
- Microporous to allow substrate to breathe
- Impact resistant
- Flexible coating with elongation One coat application after preparation 3 Minimal weight gain to roof after application
- One coat application after preparation
- Minimal weight gain to roof after application
- No shrinkage on curing
- High weather and UV resistance for this one coat system
- Minimum of trafficking the roof during application
- Latent Defect Insurance from Lloyds
We’re highly experienced and approved applicators of the Graphene® system.
How Does Graphene work?
Graphene possesses an unsurpassed combination of mechanical, electrical and thermal properties, and was first isolated in 2004 by Andre Geim and Konstantin Novoselov at The University of Manchester. They used sticky tape to remove single layers from the surface of graphite and deposit them onto a silicon wafer, and went on to receive the 2010 Nobel Prize for Physics for their discovery of this game-changing material.
In its purest form, graphene has a molecular structure comprising of a single layer of carbon atoms bonded in a hexagonal structure. It is 200 times stronger than steel and it is the thinnest known material in existence.
The addition of graphene to our Advantage roof coating has been made possible through collaboration with Applied Graphene Material Ltd (Redcar, UK), who specialise in adapting particulate forms of graphene for dispersion into different materials, thus enhancing their resistance to atmospheric, marine or chemical elements.
Get in touch
From the first friendly chat to the last happy handshake, we’re here to make everything simple and easy, and your project easy, efficient, safe and enjoyable.
If you’d like to talk to us about your project, arrange a visit, or ask our expert advice on your specific flooring, get in touch:
0800 1694 572
+44 (0)1234 825322